Subaru Outback Forums banner

Hello from Alabama

748 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  ScoobyRu
I have received a lot of benefit from the Nissan Titan forum (my other "car") and it looks like this forum will be just as useful. As of Saturday, I am the owner of a Cypress Green Pearl 2013 2.5i LTD with Navigation. So far, I am very impressed. We live in central Alabama where I still work as a manager in the IT field. I also teach NRA firearm courses on the weekends (hence the name) and hunt during deer season. Thanks in advance for the forum.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Meh.
I has wagons.
12,269 Posts
Howdy.

· Registered
'11 outback 2.5i premium '12 impreza sport limited
3,785 Posts
i thought a ford f-150 was the only vehicle allowed to be sold down south. its great learning something new everyday. welcome

· Registered
130 Posts
I have received a lot of benefit from the Nissan Titan forum (my other "car") and it looks like this forum will be just as useful. As of Saturday, I am the owner of a Cypress Green Pearl 2013 2.5i LTD with Navigation. So far, I am very impressed. We live in central Alabama where I still work as a manager in the IT field. I also teach NRA firearm courses on the weekends (hence the name) and hunt during deer season. Thanks in advance for the forum.
central alabama....what part?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.