Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Limited w/ Nav
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received a lot of benefit from the Nissan Titan forum (my other "car") and it looks like this forum will be just as useful. As of Saturday, I am the owner of a Cypress Green Pearl 2013 2.5i LTD with Navigation. So far, I am very impressed. We live in central Alabama where I still work as a manager in the IT field. I also teach NRA firearm courses on the weekends (hence the name) and hunt during deer season. Thanks in advance for the forum.

·
Registered
2002 Outback/frost white /warm gray opal/4cyl engine
15 Posts
Looks like you are a person of good choices. Keep us all informed on the new 2013 choice.

·
Meh.
I has wagons.
12,324 Posts
Howdy.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have received a lot of benefit from the Nissan Titan forum (my other "car") and it looks like this forum will be just as useful. As of Saturday, I am the owner of a Cypress Green Pearl 2013 2.5i LTD with Navigation. So far, I am very impressed. We live in central Alabama where I still work as a manager in the IT field. I also teach NRA firearm courses on the weekends (hence the name) and hunt during deer season. Thanks in advance for the forum.
central alabama....what part?

·
Registered
2006 Outback 2.5i Limited 5MT, 1984 Porsche 944
276 Posts
i thought a ford f-150 was the only vehicle allowed to be sold down south. its great learning something new everyday. welcome
Hardy Hardy Har :28:;)

Welcome!

Like someone else already asked, what part?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts