Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6R Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I just picked up my new 2013 Outback 3.6R Limited this past Saturday. What a fantastic car. Here are a few details: Graphite Grey with option package 04 (moonroof w/back-up camera), body side moldings, all weather mats, splash guards, rear bumper protector, and remote engine start. Pix to follow.

I've been lurking here for a while and have learned a tremendous amount. Many thanks to all of you who actively participate on this great forum! I'm looking forward to continued learning and hope to become an active participant.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6L Limited with EyeSight
218 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on a wise purchase. My Outback is similarly equipped and is the best new vehicle we've owned.

·
Registered
13 Outback 2.5i Premium w/AWP 6MT
170 Posts
I too just picked up an Outback today. Walked into the dealer just looking to see how much my Camry was worth, walked out with papers for a new car. lol.

2013 Outback 2.5i Premium w/All Weather Package 6-Speed Manual. =]

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6R Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! Congratulations blaze741 on your new Outback too! My previous daily driver was a MINI Cooper S 6spd. I do miss rowing through the gears on my daily commute, but my bad knees are grateful for a car with only two pedals. Fortunately, I was able to keep the MINI and retire it to weekend fun/autox duty.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
'05 Outback 2.5 XT Limited, '09 Outback Sport, '13 Outback 3.6R Limited w/SAP & Brilliant Brown Pearl
161 Posts
A Warm Winter Welcome (WWW) to our newest Outback owner..

Good Luck..

Steve
Bethlehem, Pa.

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,523 Posts
Hello everyone!

I just picked up my new 2013 Outback 3.6R Limited this past Saturday. What a fantastic car. Here are a few details: Graphite Grey with option package 04 (moonroof w/back-up camera), body side moldings, all weather mats, splash guards, rear bumper protector, and remote engine start. Pix to follow.

I've been lurking here for a while and have learned a tremendous amount. Many thanks to all of you who actively participate on this great forum! I'm looking forward to continued learning and hope to become an active participant.
Welcome and get those rubber bumper guards and that hanging rear bumper guard if and when you drive down to Manhattan. Where do you get those anyway? I have seen them hanging down from the rear license plate on some expensive cars there...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts