Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Outback 2.5L Auto
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my first Subaru several years ago now, a non turbo Impreza, which I loved. Last year I had a Forester for a short while and really liked it. I have been after another one but not been able to find exactly what I was looking for. Last week happened upon a very clean, mechanically, 2007 Outback 2.5 SE, 73k miles with Full Subaru History. I saw it on a Volvo forecourt, someone had traded it in for XC70. I had a look at it and wanted to leave a deposit but it had not gone through their workshop yet they said and weren't sure if they would be retailing it or sending it to auction so would not take any money from me! Thankfully though they gave me first refusal, and I did a deal the following day. Tomorrow morning I shall be collecting her. She's a nice graphite grey colour, with creamy leather and suede interior. Can't wait to be driving her, even if I do have to share her with the Mrs!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.