Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

This site looks great, I'm looking forward to getting to know other Subie/Outback owners.

We have a 2002 Subie LL Bean. I had wanted an Outback for a few years after spotting one in a Parking lot with its custom fit dog gate. I have siberan huskies and the outback has plenty of room for them. I talked my hubbie into the LL Bean(he thinks iwe got it for the H-6 LOL) Really I wanted the 6 CD player, sun roofs and leather (dog hair dosn't stick to it) We got it brand new and the hubbie says we have to keep it for 15 years....

We are in our 20's and will probably have kids to add one of these days.... so why not get a car we won't need to trade in before its paid off.

I should post a photo with the dogs in the back.... Some of you may have flash backs to that old outback commercial with all the huskies in the car.

Later,
Kristina

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Welcome aboard Kristina!

Check out the "Show us your pets" thread. It seems Outback owners are also dog lovers :D

Whereabouts in WA do you live? I lived in Seattle for 4 years and got to see most of the State. I really loved it, a truly beautiful state!

·
Submod , ,
3,022 Posts
Welcome! :D

I live in Eugene, OR now but among other areas of North America have also lived in WA including Seattle.

...And we drive to Seattle several times a year as my partner and I still have family up there as well as in BC.

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
Welcome. I've never been to Seattle, but I hear it is spectacular--and a great place for Subies!

·
Registered
159 Posts
welcome to the board. Im sure you'll love your Bean with all of its style, comfort and ruggedness. check out the west coast summer meet thread, I think many of us Northwesters are seriously into meeting up this summer but still have to decide when and where.:headslap:

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Welcome Kristina and 'hubby' Subaru's are taking the NW by storm. A lot of activities year round up there. Have a good time here. Brian

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Welcome, K, start your gallery!

Obviously the Pacific Northwest owners of Subarus are plotting the takeover of the world and using this board to lay their evil plans.

·
Submod , ,
3,022 Posts
The_Lizard said:
Welcome, K, start your gallery!

Obviously the Pacific Northwest owners of Subarus are plotting the takeover of the world and using this board to lay their evil plans.
That is unless you give us... ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually we live near Pullman, on the Eastern side of the state near the Idaho border. :) But yes even here subies are everywhere....we get alot more winter than Seattle area.
We went up to Spokane Mt. to go X-country skiing a couple of months ago and counted 53 subies in the parking lot (Ya...we actually drove through the place and counted.) My dad (who dosnt have a subie) went to a x-country park towards the "wet side" (WEStern WA) and was joking that he didn't think they would let him park there cause every one else seemed to be a subie. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
sibersubie
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing