Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 3.6 Premium
1,156 Posts
Yes he is. He pops up occasionally. He is a busy man. I think he is a US Secret Service agent that gets around in a very hot subie ;);) say no more. He disappeared for some time a while back. We think he went a a special mission to Ukraine that time as it happened around the same time as Russian Rebels invaded.
On a side note are you guys in the UK or US running out of foil for our tin hats :). Could do with some down here in Australia as it will likely run out like the dunny roll.

·
Registered
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
5,177 Posts
Welcome - and let's page him, like this - hey @cardoc, look over here in this thread!

And are you just here to talk to him, or will you also talk to the rest of us lower-echelon members? :confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes he is. He pops up occasionally. He is a busy man. I think he is a US Secret Service agent that gets around in a very hot subie ;);) so no more. He disappeared for some time a while back. We think he went a a special mission to Ukraine that time as it happened around the same time as Russian Rebels invaded.
On a side note are you guys in the UK or US running out of foil for our tin hats :). Could do with some down here in Australia as it will likely run out like the dunny roll.
I shall pop you some over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome - and let's page him, like this - hey @cardoc, look over here in this thread!

And are you just here to talk to him, or will you also talk to the rest of us lower-echelon members? :confused:
I will talk to anyone

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most people send me a PM if they need something. This is different. But I'm all eyes. What's up?
Things a sometimes slightly different across the pond . I’ve sent you a pm

·
Premium Member
2001 VDC/SC One of a Kind
12,864 Posts
I posted a link on your other thread about the speed sensor. It's not a matter of wiring the cluster. You change the speed sensor or add it an adjustable "piggy back" on the return circuit to the ECM. You adjust it by GPS.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I posted a link on your other thread about the speed sensor. It's not a matter of wiring the cluster. You change the speed sensor or add it an adjustable "piggy back" on the return circuit to the ECM. You adjust it by GPS.
I completed this a good while back . I sent you a pm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts