Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 OB Touring XT
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I've finally decided on the outback I want - It's the 2013 2.5i Limited with special appearance package in Brilliant Brown. Just a beautiful looking vehicle. Anyway, I knows it's a relatively "limited edition" sorta thing but I'm having a hard time finding one. I did manage to find a 3.6R in that package but it's a little more than I'm willing to spend and the gas mileage doesn't cut it.

So...do you guys have any tips on how to find one aside from searching dealers online? I know I could have one ordered but I think that puts me in a bad negotiating spot with a dealer.

·
Registered
2015 Twilight Blue Legacy Premium
466 Posts
If you can't find one, I'd order one. It's no different than getting one from inventory, except you have to wait for it. Pricing should be no different than if you took one from inventory. It's not costing the dealership extra to order the car, plus they aren't paying floorplan. They would know it's a sale and even if you don't take it, someone else will. Go in to your favorite dealership, sit down and talk price, then place an order.

As a side note, I think the 31st is the cutoff date for the BBP color.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts