Subaru Outback Forums banner

help to order the right part (new member)

362 Views 18 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  artistkw3d
hi all and happy new year.

i have two question:
1- my car subaru outback 2018 3.6 engine type: EZ36DKUFLB where i can find part number for my engine? becuse my VIN number not show any thing in all website i searched for

2- subaru online parts website, based on usa? can shipping via aramex? i want to order a part so any tips or some information for me will help

*my problem is water pump but i want the catalog for my engine to order timing belt with it also
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2023 2.5 Onyx (on order)
159 Posts
I believe the 3.6 has a timing chain, not a belt. Are you looking for the serpentine belt?

· Registered
2023 2.5 Onyx (on order)
159 Posts
Rock Auto is a site sponsor, you can look at their parts listing, very easy to find the parts you need. The water pump and drive belt are both listed. Shipping to your country may be available, though likely expensive. Good luck!

· Registered
2018,subaru,outback,3.6, engine type: EZ36DKUFLB
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rock Auto is a site sponsor, you can look at their parts listing, very easy to find the parts you need. The water pump and drive belt are both listed. Shipping to your country may be available, though likely expensive. Good luck!
yeah it is very good website if you the part number (y) thanks

· Registered
2023 2.5 Onyx (on order)
159 Posts
You won’t need the part number. You can just select your year, model, engine, then part.

· Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
10,354 Posts
Subaru online parts website, based on usa? Can [I do international] shipping via aramex?
Subaru online parts is operated out of Grand Prix Subaru in Hicksville, NY. To ship internationally requires that the source be willing to jump through the hoops to do this, and also that your country (which appears to be Kuwait per the flag you are displaying) allows it.

Personally, I've shipped a lot of items internationally. It's a hassle and rather expensive, and in your case I'd first try to exhaust local sources through your dealer, who would have the resources to access proper parts (and I assume you've got a Japanese-built Outback, not US-built).

· Vendor
1,061 Posts
hi all and happy new year.

i have two question:
1- my car subaru outback 2018 3.6 engine type: EZ36DKUFLB where i can find part number for my engine? becuse my VIN number not show any thing in all website i searched for

2- subaru online parts website, based on usa? can shipping via aramex? i want to order a part so any tips or some information for me will help

*my problem is water pump but i want the catalog for my engine to order timing belt with it also

Hello,
We ship internationally or to Aramex if you prefer. We are unable to specify parts for VIN's other than those for the U.S market. Based on that here are links to the parts you requested for a U.S based 2018 3.6L

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

· Super Moderator
Outback 2011 3.6R Premium (sold Jan 22)
4,575 Posts
Try www.partsouq.com as they typically allow non US vehicle VIN’s to be entered and searched.

I always use this website for my Australian vehicles (Subaru, Honda, Mazda etc)

Once you confirm the part number Benny from Subaru Online Parts can confirm if he has them available.

Seagrass

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Try www.partsouq.com as they typically allow non US vehicle VIN’s to be entered and searched.

I always use this website for my Australian vehicles (Subaru, Honda, Mazda etc)

Once you confirm the part number Benny from Subaru Online Parts can confirm if he has them available.

Seagrass
not found

my VIN is: JF2BS39A1JG162326

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello,
We ship internationally or to Aramex if you prefer. We are unable to specify parts for VIN's other than those for the U.S market. Based on that here are links to the parts you requested for a U.S based 2018 3.6L

Thanks,
-Benny
thanks i know the part number of water pump and the number is 21110AA510 but why the last digit is 1? is it upgrade?

· Vendor
1,061 Posts
thanks i know the part number of water pump and the number is 21110AA510 but why the last digit is 1? is it upgrade?
The 511 is the most current version and replaces the 510. Not necessarily an upgrade but its possible there were some engineering changes made. The detailed information is not shared with us unfortunately.

Thanks,
-Benny

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The 511 is the most current version and replaces the 510. Not necessarily an upgrade but its possible there were some engineering changes made. The detailed information is not shared with us unfortunately.

Thanks,
-Benny

thank you, i order the items but when they arrived to my address? cuz no date

1 - 19 of 19 Posts