Subaru Outback Forums banner

Have you purchased a vehicle from Heuberger before?

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R Premium Azurite Blue Pearl
2 Posts
Glad to see y'all represented here. Heuberger has a beautiful dealership and I've enjoyed visiting there. I didn't buy my Outback there but I've heard nothing but good things from people here in Colorado Springs.

·
Registered
2011 3.6R KIA 2/26/14///2014 2.5 Premium
278 Posts
Just FYI you guys were $500 higher than Flatirons when I bought my OB 2 weeks ago....

·
Registered
2014 Outback 3.6R
3 Posts
Clint -

Thanks for a seamless transaction… We received our '14 Outback 3.6R on Saturday and love it!

If you are in the market for a new Sube, give Clint a chance at the sale!

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey everybody, just an FYI...but Clint E is no longer with Heuberger. Your new forum directors are January and Nikki and we'll be happy to assist you with any questions you have and any quotes that you're looking for. :) Email or call us!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Cheers!

-january

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
ORDERING IS NOW OPEN FOR THE NEW 2015 SUBARU OUTBACK AND WE'RE ACCEPTING ORDERS!

We do have 25 incoming 2015 Outbacks and 133 in-stock 2014 Outbacks...so if you're looking for one sooner than later, give us a shout and we'd be happy to give you pricing! :)

-january

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Join Bristol Brewing Company, Heuberger Motors, and AWDgarage for a great time with great people!
Saturday, September 13at 11:00am - 3:00pm
Bristol Brewing Company
1604 S Cascade Ave, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905

https://www.facebook.com/events/253520058179633/

On this day we will celebrate the beginning of a new season with friends, food, drinks and boxer rumble.

There will be live music, amazingly good gift bags for show contestants, a drawing for really nice prizes to benefit Lucky Dog Rescue of Colorado Springs. You can check out the Revvolution BRZ project car in person and naturally sample some of the finest liquid bread (that's beer, people) this side of the Front Range from Bristol Brewing.

DETAILS THAT MATTER
•Move in for cars begins at 9am with the show opening to the general public at 11am
•Keep in mind that if you wish to enter your car in the show, you won't be able to remove it until 3pm due to restrictions of the onsite liquor license
•The attending public will vote on their favorites for Best Interior, Best Exterior, Best Mechanical (suspension, engine etc.) as well as overall winner. Runners up will be chosen for all categories except overall winner.

PRIZES
Overall Winner- A half-day of performance driving instruction from FAAST Performance Driving School, half day track time, and a custom Subaru inspired racing helmet.

First Place for Each Category- $200 Gift Card good at www.heubergerparts.net

Second Place for Each Category- $100 Gift Card good at www.heubergerparts.net

Third Place for Each Category- $50 Gift Card good at www.heubergerparts.net

Get a space for your car by purchasing a ticket here (Only 80 spaces available): Growl Fest - Eventzilla

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Just a friendly reminder:please do not contact sales staff through the heuberger motors website if you are looking for a quote on a new Subaru and want the forum member pricing. It goes to other sales people that are not your dedicated forum team and you may not get the discounts that you are entitled to for being a forum member. Please send quote requests directly to us at [email protected]. Thanks so much! :)

-january & nikki

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
FOR NEARLY THE FIRST TIME EVER, WE CAN POST YOUR PRICING ON SOME OF OUR VEHICLES!

EDD - 2014 Outback 2.5i Premium CVT
Currently available in:
Carbide Gray Metallic/Black Cloth
Venetian Red Pearl/Ivory Cloth
Carbide Gray Metallic/Black Cloth

Option Package 02
All-Weather Package: Heated Front Seats, Windshield Wiper De-Icer, Heated Side Mirrors

Popular Package #1B: AutoDim Rear View Mirror w/ Compass & Homelink, Splash Guards, Rear Bumper Cover, All Weather Floor Mats

WHEEL LOCK KIT (ALUMINUM WHEELS)

YOUR FORUM PRICE: $25,155 + your local taxes.

Includes $389 dealer fee. Tag, title and license fees due at your local DMV.

CONTACT YOUR FORUM TEAM AT [email protected] TO SNAG ONE UP!

-january

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The 2015 Outback is selling ever better than we could have hoped. As of right now of the 151 Outbacks of all trim levels on their way to our dealership 83 are pre-sold. So far the Limited Models are selling the most quickly.

- Eric

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I've had a few people request photos of us...so...

Here's a few silly pics from my trip to Costa Rica that I just got back from:

a few others just for grins:

and my cars:

the black bird

janis joplin

i'll tell Nikki to post a few pics too ;)

-january

·
Registered
2015 OB 3.6R Tungsten EyeSight
154 Posts
I just ordered a 2015 Outback 3.6R Limited with EyeSight from Heuberger. The total price including dealer handling and $800 shipping to Tennessee was $33,852. That's $4,250 less than the price a local dealer quoted. I showed the local dealer the quote from Heuberger, and the salesman said "There's no way we could sell it for that price."

One of my sons bought an Outback from Heuberger several years ago, and he was very pleased with the way it was handled. He flew to CO and drove his new outback to upstate MN.

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I just ordered a 2015 Outback 3.6R Limited with EyeSight from Heuberger. The total price including dealer handling and $800 shipping to Tennessee was $33,852. That's $4,250 less than the price a local dealer quoted. I showed the local dealer the quote from Heuberger, and the salesman said "There's no way we could sell it for that price."

One of my sons bought an Outback from Heuberger several years ago, and he was very pleased with the way it was handled. He flew to CO and drove his new outback to upstate MN.
Thanks so much for choosing us for your Outback! We appreciate your business!

-january

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Here you will see 2015 Subaru Outbacks in their natural habitat just waiting for someone to come pick them up and play with them in the snow. :)

-january

Attachments

21 - 40 of 89 Posts