Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

Have you purchased a vehicle from Heuberger before?

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,221 Posts
Subaru has certainly hit it's sales goals...before any anticipated schedule prediction.

It is actually is bit of a cause of/for concern...supply and demand...market shortages...sales...tactics.

I am not being a hater here. Any established dealer will do their best to manage the crisis. That is what it either is, currently or will become...a production crisis and a product that suffers in QC/QA.

That said...tons of Subi's in CO

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5i with eyesight
60 Posts
From out of state I ordered my 2015 Outback 2.5i Premium with EyeSight from Nikki 8 weeks ago and picked it up Saturday. Nikki went out of her way to pick me at the COS airport. She is responsive, courteous, respectful, and generally nice to deal with. I highly recommend buying from her. Her prices were so far below any of the dealers here in Albuquerque it was impossible to go anywhere else. Thanks Nikki!

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
As some of you may have already noticed in our signature and also the members who I have been working with already, there has been a small change in our forum team. My name is Chase Barham and I am the newest addition to the forum team here as an Internet Forum Director. Nikki was asked to fill another role here at Heuberger. She will still be taking care of the forum members that had been working with her previously and have a pending order placed with her.

January and I will work alongside each other to provide the same awesome experience we have always provided.

I look forward to working with all of you and helping you get into a new Subaru! :)

- Chase

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
We're doing a photo contest on our Heuberger Motors Internet Forums Facebook Page! This one is for a mystery bag that has some really great limited edition gear, plus a $50 Gift Card for use in our parts or service department. SPOILER: You get a crack at our limited edition "Stealth" Growler from Growl Fest 2014. These were an "oopsy" and even if you were at Growl Fest, you don't have one of these! Details on the click through.

3,2,1...GO! :)

https://www.facebook.com/heubergerforums/app_244041225639079

-january

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
The Subaru Share the Love Event is going on now!

By the end of this, our seventh year, we'll have donated $50 million to charity, one new Subaru at a time. Purchase or lease a new Subaru before January 2, and we'll donate $250 to a choice of charities that benefit your community.

This year, we’ve partnered with four charities with a presence throughout the country:
ASPCA, MAKE-A-WISH Foundation, Meals on Wheels, and the National Park Foundation. We at Heubeger are also supporting two local charities that are near and dear to our hearts. The Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region and UpaDowna!

Click here for more info and to choose which charity you'd like Subaru to donate $250 to on your behalf: Subaru Share The Love Event | Subaru of America | Official Site

Share the Love! <3

-january

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
In 2014, Subaru sold 513,693 new Subarus! Heuberger Motors's sold 5107 of those, taking the 1st place ranking for the 86th month in a row! Thank you to everyone who became a member of our growing family! ‪#‎SubieLove‬ <3

-january

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I have some news to share with everybody.

:( Chase has resigned from Heuberger today. We wish him health, happiness and success in his next endeavor and will miss him tremendously. Moving forward, I will be your contact at Heuberger for quotes, questions and for purchasing your new Subies. Eric Wass will still be hanging around to make sure everyone is being well taken care of, taking deposits when I'm out of the office and the rest of the time will be spent "trying" to keep me in check. ;)

If you have placed a custom order or have reserved an incoming Subie, please feel free to call or text me at 719-244-5515 with any questions you have while we wait for your car to arrive. As soon as it arrives, please rest assured that I will be contacting you to let you know so you can get behind the wheel ASAP.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday! I'm off to go drive a 2015 WRX around the track at Pikes Peak International Raceway this afternoon! Pics and video coming soon! :)

-january

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
We have so many WRXs that we know what to do with them....CLEAR EM OUT!!!

If you want an INSANELY GOOD DEAL on a WRX, NOW IS THE TIME!!!

Place a deposit on one of our in-stock WRXs or STis

and get the best pricing we have EVER offered on 2015 WRXs and STis!

This is limited time special forum pricing until our over-stock is gone!

Call me at 719-244-5515 or email [email protected] ASAP

before the one you want is gone!!!

-january

·
Premium Member
2006 wrx
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
:grin2: As a side note, seriously guys and gals...thank you for your patience and your support. No joke when I tell you that I have sold 23 cars to forum customers in 7 days and it has been intense. That includes cars that have arrived this month that were custom orders over the past few months, reserved incoming and in-stock cars. I expect to have another 40 Subies sold before the end of the month with the emails and calls that I'm getting so far. I thank you from the bottom of my right foot to the top of my wind blown hair for supporting the forums and supporting us. Without you, we wouldn't be here.

~january

41 - 60 of 89 Posts