Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For everyone who has placed their 2016 Outback Order with Heuberger Motors, enjoy meeting new people who have also placed an order with us!

Here you can talk about what you ordered, post questions, etc!

Everyone's state and trim is after their name.

Congratulations, thank you so much and most of all, enjoy the wait!

*We are happy to pick you up at the airport (Colo Springs or DIA) Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm if you decide to fly in and pickup your new ride. Please be sure to wait until your new car arrives to Heuberger before booking your flight.*

Haven't placed an order yet? Check these out:

Heuberger Motors Quote Request Thread
Heuberger Motors Customer FAQ

FORUM ORDERS:

1. alape8 (CO) 2016 Outback 2.5i Limited
2. phaem (IA) 2016 Outback 2.5i Limited
3. cbrig (TN) 2016 Outback 2.5i Limited
4. Fuji (AL) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
5. Chang (CA) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
6. mojax (NV) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
7. pandababe (CA) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
8. PiperCub (CA) 2016 Outback 2.5i Premium
9. tpc1323 (OK) 2016 Outback 2.5i Limited
10. adamauto (ID) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
11. ejcobb55 (TN) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
12. Schweizerfan (TX) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
13. OutbackinCO (CO) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
14. quattro29 (CO) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
15. roids (CA) 2016 Outback 2.5i Limited
16. rmi63 (CA) 2016 Outback 2.5i Limited
17. Garry (NM) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
18. lasermine (CA) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
19. Noswad (CO) 2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
20. normansti (MI) 2016 Outback 2.5i Premium
21. TomU (UT) 2016 Outback 2.5i Premium

·
Registered
5 Posts
Order a new 2016 Outback and Legacy by July 31, 2015 and get 2 free gifts from Subaru.

After all, Love is Worth Waiting For.

Gift #1 Ray Ban sunglasses. Customers will be notified by email or US mail if no email address is provided. There will be a website set up for this, and the sunglasses will take app 4 weeks to get

Gift #2- Premium and Limited orders get 3 years free subscription for Starlink Safety Plus and Security Plus. That's the full Starlink program with both the Safety Plus emergency collision notification and vehicle diagnostic reports, and the Security Plus with the remote lock/unlock, stolen vehicle locator, alarm notification features. Subaru will provide access codes for the dealers to program the Starlink.

2.5i base model orders get $125 toward accessories.

The gifts are only for factory orders placed by July 31, 2015.

Contact your local dealer for rules and details. These programs are subject to change and ending.

Is this true?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Order a new 2016 Outback and Legacy by July 31, 2015 and get 2 free gifts from Subaru.

After all, Love is Worth Waiting For.

Gift #1 Ray Ban sunglasses. Customers will be notified by email or US mail if no email address is provided. There will be a website set up for this, and the sunglasses will take app 4 weeks to get

Gift #2- Premium and Limited orders get 3 years free subscription for Starlink Safety Plus and Security Plus. That's the full Starlink program with both the Safety Plus emergency collision notification and vehicle diagnostic reports, and the Security Plus with the remote lock/unlock, stolen vehicle locator, alarm notification features. Subaru will provide access codes for the dealers to program the Starlink.

2.5i base model orders get $125 toward accessories.

The gifts are only for factory orders placed by July 31, 2015.

Contact your local dealer for rules and details. These programs are subject to change and ending.

Is this true?
TRUE!

Eligible Carlines: 2016 MY Outback and 2016 MY Legacy
Program Dates: June 5th 2015 – July 31st 2015 (Orders must be placed and accepted in the subarunet sold order system by 7.31.15)

:)

~january

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am so pleased to announce that all of the orders placed on the 4th are eligible! They just told me "They are eligible. We scooped all of the qualifying units that were put in in the fourth." YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~january

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am so pleased to announce that all of the orders placed on the 4th are eligible! They just told me "They are eligible. We scooped all of the qualifying units that were put in in the fourth." YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~january
Well then, I suppose I'll not need to look into cancelling. An old man like me has to watch out, though, for a good set of sunglasses. Thanks January!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FYI EVERYBODY:

I'm heading to Key West tomorrow morning and will be back in the office next Wednesday (the 16th). If you need anything, please feel free to email ([email protected]/[email protected]) or call 719-244-5515. Eric Wass (the boss) will have access to both and he will be taking good care of everyone for me while I'm gone. :)

As I side note, I finally got a chance to take Janis Joplin (my 2014 WRX hatch) out on the track on Friday and got her up to 136.4 mph. Had so much fun! The Adams County Sheriff's dept came to our booth while I was out there and told the guys they wanted "to speak with the girl with the pink wheels" when I got back. Talk about a heart-attack! They told me there was no speed limit! Turns out they want to buy an STi, mod it out to take it to meets and talk about safety with the street racers so they can keep the speed on the track. :) So of course I handed them a card. Here's few pics from last Friday at The Colorado Mile:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you like free stuff? Join me on our Heuberger Subaru Internet Forums Facebook Page! I do contests where you can win free stuff like Cobb Access Ports, Kota Longboards, bags of shwags, tix to stuff, etc...seriously. Get over there and get free things and post pics of your Subaru, check out our events that we sponsor, click the links that I post, ya know...general facebooky type things. https://www.facebook.com/heubergerforums

~january

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello forums, I’m Clint Kachnowski, or Clint K for short. January has moved on to a different job, so I’ll be taking over working with the forums. I’m looking forward to helping everyone in the forums get an amazing deal from the best Subaru dealership ever.

Quick facts about me: I was born in CT, grew up in NH, and moved to sunny/snowy CO for the better snowboarding 5 years ago. I’m a huge video game nerd, with a love for movies, comics, and books too. I’m on Subaru number 7, and I don’t ever plan to drive anything else. I’m currently driving a 2016 Premium WRX (sexy WRXY) and my wife just ordered her new Outback ! We have a 7 month old named Charlotte and she just might be the cutest baby ever (I have pics to prove it). We have a furry kid named Brady to keep us company on our adventures too. He’s a three year old mixed breed that loves snow and water just like me.

I’ll be reaching out to people with orders later this week and into next week, but feel free to call me if you don’t want to wait. If you’re looking to do a new order, I’m the guy too. I’m reachable by cell, text, and email, I look forward to talking to you soon !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts