Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you guys think. Were a young family and the Subaru is our newest member.:) 18'' Bremmer Kraft in Hyper Silver finish. The photo's were taken recently with a cannon rebel (photography my wife's favorite hobby) They were taken inside a white room at our friends shop. Its a 1999 Legacy Outback limited 30th anniversary edition 2.5L Flat 4 boxer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I gotta agree with you on that. It took some time and shopping around to find the right one's but I am very happy with how it turned out. We were aiming for useful, practical, and smooth.

·
Registered
22,835 Posts
Thanks sailor. Its a Rebel XS.
Gotcha - have had the 550D for some time just started fooling with the more advanced stuff picked up some video editing and audio gear going to brush off the video skills and try experimenting for some ideas at work. Been reading about the white balance set up did you stick with Manual or did you set it? Your picture is really sharp so just curious if you did any special tweaking. LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not too sure exactly what she does. The white room we shot the photo's in does a great deal for helping the picture better portray what you would see in person. Of course the paint shine's better in person, as with the rims and leather. In terms of actually editing the picture we did not do any.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks vitaliy and suby. Yeah the car came with the two sunroofs! My son loves looking at the sky while we drive. Vitaliy it was a one owner car before i got it and the owner is a subaru mechanic at my local subaru-vw dealership. The car fax has it in the shop like every outher month to every couple of months just getting routine maintence e.g.. Tire rotations, filter replacements, oil change, ect... Me and my wife got really lucky getting this subaru thats been so well maintained throughout its life. As you can see were in the proccess of making it our own.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts