Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone -

Just bought my first Subaru last week: a 2012 Outback 2.5i Limited. I went back and forth between the one I bought and a 2015. Wound up deciding this was a better deal. Only 22k miles (I know, red flag, but I bought from a Subaru dealership and the carfax record was eerily pristine).

Thus far, my wife and I love the car. No pics (sorry), but hoping to learn a lot here, and eventually even contribute. :)

·
Registered
2013 Outback, 2.5i Limited w/ Moonroof
1,542 Posts
Welcome! And congrats!. Hope you really enjoy your new-to-you Outback. I know I've sure enjoyed mine.

You are absolutely right about learning things here on this discussion board. When I first bought my Outback, I was so nervous about maintenance, as I have never owned a Subaru before. But I learned so much here. And now I'm totally confident in tackling all my own maintenance. I'm sure you will find the same for yourself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your response! That's very comforting to read. This was my first "big purchase" (I'm in my mid-twenties), and I paid with cash, so I'm desperately trying to learn as much as possible as soon as possible. I want 200k miles out of this car!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts