Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Limited
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
Purchased our new 2013 Outback 2.5i Limited 12/31.
The local dealer - Wilde Subaru, Waukesha WI worked for the deal. I am happy with the deal so really that's all that matters :29:
Have been associated with Subaru's back in Australia in the early to mid 1980's where they have a terrific reputation for usability and longjevity.
I have owned a number of Toyota Landcruisers, Supercharged Range Rovers, 4x4 Pickups. Have always been impressed with Subarus, and now was a good time to get one, mainly for the wife and the harsh winters here in Wisconsin......when they happen......

I look forward to reading and learning much from this forum as I have in other forums I am a member with my other cars :D

Very very impressed with our 2013 Outback so far.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6L Limited with EyeSight
218 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Love my 2013 Outback Limited too.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Same here, 38,000 on a 2012 and flawless. Zero warranty claims. looking forward to our new 2014 when they come in. Will be selling this one when it hits 58,000 sometime in spring. Already told the dealer to get the same exact car and color. Lets hope it's as good as this.
Just do the maintenance stay away from the dealership if possible. Keep on the filters and oil and don't run cheap gas and you will be fine.

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,370 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts