Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Black 2022 Outback Wilderness
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am one of many who are taking advantage of the current market on vehicles. Bought my tundra in January, and now they are giving me a little more than I bought it for in trade in value as long as the market doesn't change by the end of November. How could I not take advantage of that?! I decided a smaller vehicle with more creature comforts and better gas mileage that can still go off road was in order. My black wilderness should hopefully be here by the end of November. I'm super excited to get it (though I would be a liar if I didn't admit that the water leakage thread scares me terribly.) I always modify all my vehicles so we'll see how long this one stays stockish. I know my first mod is going to be rally armor mudflaps with the lettering that matches the gold accents. Pictures of the tundra I'm trading in for fun.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Car
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2021 Outback Limited 2.5L - 馃崷The Ice Cream Man馃崷
Where are you purchasing the Outback from? I'm in Wisconsin and familiar with most dealerships in the state.

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2021 Outback Limited 2.5L - 馃崷The Ice Cream Man馃崷
Kocurek in Wausau
I've had professional relations with their sales manager Luke and I know that he is a good man that runs a good shop. That is one dealership that I would give my personal recommendation to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts