Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5 Premium 6mt
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title pretty much says it all but I'm waiting for an Outback that I ordered two or three weeks ago. I got my first update which had an estimated arrival date for a day in early September. How accurate can I assume that is?

While I'd like to get excited for the car to get in that fast, I feel that it just isn't possible. It would be helpful to hear from some of you folks with your experiences so it may help me decide when to plan my trip to get the car.

·
Registered
2010 3.6R Limited
504 Posts
Mine arrived by the date they gave me. The dealer needed another day to prep it.

·
Registered
2017 Outback, 14 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 07 BMW E-93
604 Posts
I placed my order on 21 July and have yet to get any update from the dealer or SOA so I have no confidence in any date given me which was "sometime in September"...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Greetings,
I ordered my 2013 Outback 2.5i Premium MT on 7/18 and received a call from the dealer that it was in on 8/14. I will pick it up this coming Friday.
I spoke with SOA and discovered that my car was built on my birthday....go figure.
YMMV,
b.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered my limited white w/SAP on July 9, got a VIN two weeks ago with a date of Aug 23, rolled off the truck 8/18, picking it up tomorrow.

They seem to assign the VINs in batches, since a bunch of us here that ordered early July got VINs the same time frame with the same 8/23 est. date.

So keep checking, the status will change eventually, but my experience was 6 weeks from order to delivery.

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5i Limited, Brilliant Brown Pearl, SAP
12 Posts
Ordered ours on 7/24. We ordered a 2013 outback limited 2.5i with SAP, BBP and Rear Seat Entertainment. The dealer called me and told me that the E.T.A. is 8/29.

I'll post an update when we actually get it from the dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts