Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I love the brand owned five in my lifetime. Long story short biught a 2013 in October 2019. Apx 10,000 Knew as soon as I drove it that it needed a transmission and negotiated a recall new trannie in deal to include that. Father retired son takes over and I get a used transmission rather than a new one it's lasted less than six months. Whats the best way to sell off parts etc whole. Was inspected 4 new tires new bilateral control arms three weeks b4 trannie went. Only damage bumper guard and dent in center of hood? I I've been getting quotes from these online companies anybody have any experience with them

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
17,727 Posts
How long has it been since the transmission was replaced? I'm a little confused whether it was replaced in 2019 or less than 6 months ago?

What are the quotes you're getting?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased a 2020 onyx in June 2021. I was planning on selling my 2013 wrx on the private market. I couldn’t believe the offer the dealer gave me, took it right on the spot. And that was before the used car market when through the roof.

new tranny and sale may be easier…

also, I did part out my Evo IX along time ago. It was the winter in New York and I just didn’t have time to get to it I didn’t have a garage and it was just getting colder and crappier out. I sold the car in as his condition to a garage who parted it out. They obviously made more money than I did but I was able to recoup some.

good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts