Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may sound silly, but I haven't found a way to turn off the built in GPS once I have started it...without pulling over and turning off the ignition! There is lots of info in the manual, but nothing that I could find on how to turn the darn thing off. :1zhelp:

·
Registered
158 Posts
This may sound silly, but I haven't found a way to turn off the built in GPS once I have started it...without pulling over and turning off the ignition! There is lots of info in the manual, but nothing that I could find on how to turn the darn thing off. :1zhelp:
If the displayed map is bothering you, yes, hit the audio and you get the audio screen. You can also cancel the route if that is what you are thinking. I use this feature a lot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I think "Cancel Route" is what I am looking for. Occasionally, I will start out needing a little help getting through a confusing bit of the route, but once I know the rest of the route by heart, I don't need the lady in the box telling me what to do next! Thanks, to all, but especially to leodlion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where is the audio button everyone is referencing? I can't get the stupid map to go away...I just want my audio screen. HELP?!?!?!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Don't have one like that, what happens if you push say any of the audio buttons, like AM, FM, or aux?

Does the map screen not get replaced with a screen showing the options for tuning those?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't have one like that, what happens if you push say any of the audio buttons, like AM, FM, or aux?

Does the map screen not get replaced with a screen showing the options for tuning those?

Did we ever figure this out ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
Rel9045
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing