Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 WRX Premium
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new to the forum; the wife is looking to get a new car this year and after driving the outback while my WRX was in the shop as a loaner and going to the Chicago Auto Show last week and seeing the 3.6 limited SAP package she is leaning towards getting it.

Here is the question:

My WRX Bluetooth is terrible for people on the other end of the call, I have experienced the same thing with other WRX owners I was wondering if it is the same Bluetooth in the Outback specifically the 2013 or how your callers have experienced your calls?

thanks in advance.

Matt

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Outback Premier White
24 Posts
I'm told it's very good

But if you heater/AC fan is on High. or your are on a very noisy road, the background noise will be heard.
Just common sense stuff.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Ltd
6 Posts
I have a 2013 Outback Limited with the HK audio. The car is 1.5 yrs old now. Since the last one month or so, sometimes the receiver of the call complaints of a loud humming noise that they hear. The noise is loud enough for the conversation to be meaningless unless I switch to using the cellphone directly. The issue is intermittent and I have not been able to associate it with any specific weather or road condition. The same issue has been reported by many other users on this site as well. When it happens, stopping the car and restarting everything also doesn't help. But next day the problem vanishes and everything is back to normal. I drive on the same route everyday at approx the same times, so its harder to find what might be causing it. If anyone has a breakthrough, please let us know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts