Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback premium 2.5 - FINALLY!!
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering. I don’t feel like I ever saw Subarus on the road until I started looking at them, and now I feel like they’re everywhere!

Just wondering how many other Louisianians are here on the forums...

·
Registered
2010 2.5 CVT Premium
1,086 Posts
Not in La, but we are near the other 'Bayou City' (Houston, Tx).
And we were just in NOLA with the OB last month. It was a nice & quick road trip. Stopped in Lafayette for meals outbound and inbound.
Since we stayed in the downtown area, the OB stayed parked the whole time and we just walked to everything. We really enjoy the comfort and capability of the OB, hope you will too.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback premium 2.5 - FINALLY!!
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not in La, but we are near the other 'Bayou City' (Houston, Tx).
And we were just in NOLA with the OB last month. It was a nice & quick road trip. Stopped in Lafayette for meals outbound and inbound.
Since we stayed in the downtown area, the OB stayed parked the whole time and we just walked to everything. We really enjoy the comfort and capability of the OB, hope you will too.
Headed that way within a couple weeks myself. Have a good bit of family in Houston and the surrounding areas. I used to spend tons of time there during the summers when I was younger. I love that city!

We go to NOLA fairly often, mainly for the food. ;-p

Lafayette has really stepped up their food game as well. I actually bought my Outback at the Giles dealership there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts