Registered
'11 outback 2.5i premium '12 impreza sport limited
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2012 Subaru Outback Premium 2.5
214 Posts
Not a bad thought. I saw its carbon fiber, so probably not cheap. For an order of 10 how much is the cost?

·
Registered
2012 Outback Premium Ruby Red Pearl 2.5 CVT AWP
402 Posts
These look nice - does anyone know the price?
The only other grill alternatives I have seen are the SS mesh and they are around 5 bills IIRC.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2011 Outback 3.6R Limited, Graphite Gray & 2002 Chevy Suburban LS 2500 4x4 6.0 V-8(Retired) 2009 Chevy Suburban LS 2500 4x4 6.0
94 Posts
IN....i really hate the look of our grill, jealous the Legacy has more choices...lol

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,647 Posts
...I'm very interested...price? This grill would really show my hella supertones which are now pretty much hidden by the OEM grill.

I noticed that they also have a mesh for the lower grill too. Min order is 10 pcs.

Also noticed that they come from China. Would have to make sure that they fit the North American model and not just the JDM model.

Let's get some prices and go from there. :29:

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Forester has a nice sport grill option. Love to see this on an Outback too.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah the forester is basically an impreza so people expect some type of sportiness out of, there are even some that dare to modify one.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmmm, im really doubting the price now because its not listed and it the shipping will probably be insane. well i still want that and ill keep it in my mind but look what someone on LGT.com just helped me find, not bad for $153, if i got a sheet of aluminum and made a grill, it'd cost me about $90 for everything.... 10 11 2011 Subaru Outback Mesh Grille Combo Insert | eBay

·
Registered
2011 Subie 3.6R Limited 2013 Cmax e=nergi PHEV
781 Posts
hmmm, im really doubting the price now because its not listed and it the shipping will probably be insane. well i still want that and ill keep it in my mind but look what someone on LGT.com just helped me find, not bad for $153, if i got a sheet of aluminum and made a grill, it'd cost me about $90 for everything.... 10 11 2011 Subaru Outback Mesh Grille Combo Insert | eBay

That ebay grill from Ontario, CA isn't half bad. I looked at several of the Subage/Guangzhou products from the bonnet to the rear bumper guard. Obviously the QC is unknown, but the designs look pretty nice. Some of the products photos are for right side subie drivers (UK, Indo, etc.)

A run of ten and shipping on the carbon fiber direct from the Guangdong Fab would probably be up there $$$, but you would "GIVE YOU ALL SUBARU NEED."

Such as:

Advantage of CF:
(1) Lightness, help with loss weight & get fast speed
(2)Strong & hard, withstand a heavy collision.
(3) Nice and shining surface, looks cool
(4) High performance to be as racing part
Advantage of FRP:
(1) Fashion, unique & customizing
(2) Versatile designs, pretty lines with third dimension
(3) It can be laid-up to offer complicated compliance.
(4) Easy to mold, low tooling cost & quick prototypes.

All of which are priceless, but a run of 100, 1,000, or 10,000 might be better.

I am in for one if we can get a shipped cost less than or equal too the $153.50+$15 shipping on the ebay stainless grill. I think we would need a run of at least 1000 to hit that price point after delivery to the end user, but I am interested to know what the price will be with the orders your thread can generate.

·
Registered
2012 OUTBACK 2.5 LIMITED SILVER ICE Metallic, moon and nav free
1,220 Posts
hmmm, im really doubting the price now because its not listed and it the shipping will probably be insane. Well i still want that and ill keep it in my mind but look what someone on lgt.com just helped me find, not bad for $153, if i got a sheet of aluminum and made a grill, it'd cost me about $90 for everything.... 10 11 2011 subaru outback mesh grille combo insert | ebay

no!!!!!!!

Ghetto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
'14 3.6R Outback
2,345 Posts
this company requires a minimum order of 10. front grille Outback auto accessories, 2010 auto accessories, auto accessories product plants

living in this part of the world gives us very few options for changing the appearance of our outbacks in any way.
i saw a few people did, maybe we can organize a group buy.
I love the look of those but i think the site you posted is just an ad generator site (shell company that had no products but sells ads based on Web traffic).

The companies net worth is less than $1000 according to one site.

That looks like a Forrester grill too.

·
Registered
2011 Subie 3.6R Limited 2013 Cmax e=nergi PHEV
781 Posts
Is there anything to be done about the fugly car attached to the grille?
lipo around the hips, a facelift then botox and bolt-ons

mines at the spa currently in a salt bath

1 - 20 of 108 Posts