Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks-

Sorry if I should not be talking about this here.

I'm currently getting a deal on a 2013 2.5 Limited, which is $1100 less than the invoice. Is this a good deal..? Or should I continue looking?

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
2004 Toyota Sienna, miss my eyesight. Life moves on.
982 Posts
Folks-

Sorry if I should not be talking about this here.

I'm currently getting a deal on a 2013 2.5 Limited, which is $1100 less than the invoice. Is this a good deal..? Or should I continue looking?

Thanks!!!!
Thats really good. I only got invoice and some dealers won't go to invoice. I'm estimating you're at 3% under invoice, buy it!

·
Registered
'13 2.5Ltd w/EyeSight ::::: '02 2.5Ltd AT
95 Posts
If you can confirm the invoice is in fact invoice*, it's an outstanding deal especially if there is no trade.

* Use a third-party source (example)

·
Registered
22,806 Posts
Yes invoice or lower on a 13 would be a good deal given most dealers are still trying to move 2012's and are not interested in selling the 13's at a discount

·
Registered
2011 OB 2.5i Prem CVT HK/AWP, Ruby Red Pearl
3,321 Posts
The forum assumes you have the ‘correct’ numbers. If ‘$1100 less than the invoice’ is approx -2% Invoice or better, you’re good to go.<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks folks. This is through the Costco program.
How do I find the true invoice value. The quote that I'm getting is around $27900 for 2013 2.5i Limted, with one of the popular packages (worth around $400..???)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
truecar, edmunds and carsdirect should give you invoice.

·
Registered
2011 OB 2.5i Prem CVT HK/AWP, Ruby Red Pearl
3,321 Posts
Cross check between Truecar, Edmunds, etc.<O:p</O:p
Keep in mind your quote/offer is the Bottom Line price, meaning it includes coffee/donuts before Tax/Title/Reg/Lic (+ TTL, as they call it).<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to ask this question. Hope this is not a taboo.

I'm interested only in the 2013 2.5i Limited (without options). Can folks who bought it post the price they paid? It will help me get a good idea...

Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts