Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this interesting History Channel series, the host drives to all the states (at least the lower 48) and gives a LOT (IMO) of "history" about the origin of the states, specifically border issues and how they "got their shapes"

AND, he's doing it in a dark blue Outback Limited. Can't tell the year, but it's not a '13.

It has the navigation option - make sense in his case...

Good show!

·
Registered
297 Posts
In this interesting History Channel series, the host drives to all the states (at least the lower 48) and gives a LOT (IMO) of "history" about the origin of the states, specifically border issues and how they "got their shapes"

AND, he's doing it in a dark blue Outback Limited. Can't tell the year, but it's not a '13.

It has the navigation option - make sense in his case...

Good show!
What's the show called?

There was a team on Food Network's The Great Food Truck Race that was using a Gen 4 as their second vehicle

·
Registered
93 Posts
What's the show called?

There was a team on Food Network's The Great Food Truck Race that was using a Gen 4 as their second vehicle
its called <TABLE id=title-overview-widget-layout border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=img_primary rowSpan=2></TD><TD id=overview-top>How the States Got Their Shapes
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Another one: On the US version of The Office, Jim and Pam have a Gen4 Outback 2.5. I'm assuming it's a 2010 (maybe 2011) since I think the same one has been on the show since then.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How the States Got Their Shapes originally ran in 2011, and he as driving that blue outback then, so I assume it's a 2010 or 2011 model. That show is actually what cemented the decision in my head to buy one. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
Shadow 1100
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing