Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

As members occasionally ask how they can adjust their group settings, I've captured some screen images to help show the way.

You need to follow the link marked Control Panel. You can find it at the top of any forum page. In this partial screen shot it is seen at the lower left.

Attachments

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clicking Edit Profile brings up this screen. Here you set your personal information such as email address,
member name, etc. You can also set your own text to go under your name.

(your username can only be changed by an admin)

Attachments

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clicking Edit Options brings up this screen. (This is the top half.) Here you have a lot of yes/no options to set by clicking one of the "radio buttons" at the right.

Attachments

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the lower half of the Edit Options screen. This is where you can change your avatar.

Note the time settings. Our Brave Group Leader in Illinois has set GMT to Central Time in the USA, so for me here in the Eastern Time zone (Ohio) I have set the time offset to GMT+1 hour - so calculate the offset you need for your location.

Attachments

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
changing your avatar

Clicking the Change Avatar link brings you to this page.

You can select an image from the list - note there are 244 choices, shown 25 per page.

You can set a WWW address of an image you wish to use, though I don't recommend this choice.

You can browse your own computer for an image -
note the size limit is 102 pixels per side

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jstafinski - 2013 OUTBACK 3.6R LTD.

NEW 2013 SUBARU OUTBACK 3.6R LTD.:
Have very puzzling problem with very cold air (30 degrees Fahrenheit lower than dual heat settings on dash) rushing through the cup holders on each of the front doors as well as around the door side panel control buttons All door and weatherstripping seem to fit well. Tried all heater setttings and fan speeds without any success. Outside temperature were -2 to + 10 degrees F. with strong head winds? Accurately measure inside temperature with calibrated thermometers in side door areas and under front seats. We cannot find where the cold air is entering the inside of the front doors? Does any one have any suggestions or similar experiences? Thanks Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
MyOutback1013
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing