Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'02 Outback H6 VDC Sedan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Permission to come aboard Sir? I signed up to glean knowledge from folks with experience. I read the intro
part on searching but can't find definitive answers.
My first question is how do you get to use a simpler user name? Guessing do the paid membership?? I really wanted to be called Bubba:). I'll post H6 SUS questions in the forum for my generation. Many tanks!

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,151 Posts
Permission to come aboard Sir? I signed up to glean knowledge from folks with experience. I read the intro
part on searching but can't find definitive answers.
My first question is how do you get to use a simpler user name? Guessing do the paid membership?? I really wanted to be called Bubba:). I'll post H6 SUS questions in the forum for my generation. Many tanks!
Just showing up is just fine.

A few (4 years ago) I was just one or (3) posts in and I ponied up for a lifetime. But I knew I found a home.

We are here yo help for free.

What's Up with the H6.

:welcome2:

·
Registered
'02 Outback H6 VDC Sedan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been day dreaming about the ADF 4" lift. Not sure it would work on a sedan. I don't do my own wrenching and was about to scap it till I found a honest mechanic who got it running strong again. Since I don't have a car payment to make thought I'd ******* my commuter up.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,491 Posts

·
Registered
'02 Outback H6 VDC Sedan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to know that about filter, it was on the car when I bought it. Will have to check local yards for stock setup. As far as wasting money I'm a professional, I farm.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,491 Posts
Good to know that about filter, it was on the car when I bought it. Will have to check local yards for stock setup. As far as wasting money I'm a professional, I farm.

should be any H6 outback wagon or sedan from 2001-2004. (a couple big chunks of plastic in the factory airbox / snorkel)

I find it kind of sad when people think their cobbled together aftermarket crap is better then the great "cold air intake" design that subaru made. and then they toss the big factory stuff in the trash.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I find it kind of sad when people think their cobbled together aftermarket crap is better then the great "cold air intake" design that subaru made. and then they toss the big factory stuff in the trash.
Haha yeah I completely agree. I can't stand seeing those cone filters sucking in all the hot engine bay air all while not cleaning the intake air as well as the oem filter/system would.

One of my previous Honda's was a Prelude, first thing was to replace the stupid cone with a factory intake.

Reactions: SBIRD!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts