Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback Limited 2.5i 225/60r18
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this Forum researching tires, but look forward to digging into what's new with Subaru culture. I grew up with Subarus. My family has not had a gap in ownership since the 70s. We are not the type to be brand loyal. We are, however, the type of people that do our research and keep coming back to great, niche crossover vehicles.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
02 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,212 Posts
Found this Forum researching tires, but look forward to digging into what's new with Subaru culture. I grew up with Subarus. My family has not had a gap in ownership since the 70s. We are not the type to be brand loyal. We are, however, the type of people that do our research and keep coming back to great, niche crossover vehicles.
:welcome2:

my family has not had a gap in subaru ownership since winter 1982 -83.

got a whole thread with some long long lists on it:

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/61-general-discussions/38-how-many-subarus-have-you-owned.html

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,120 Posts
I am the only Subaru owner in my extended car enthusiast family. I have owned (7). (5) have been turbos, (6) have been wagons. (2) have been inter-cooled.

I had a gap in ownership from 2001 to 2012. I drove mostly lifted trucks and Jeeps.

·
Registered
2017 Outback Limited 2.5i 225/60r18
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1974! Let's not spread that around - Trying to date over here

Good on you guys.

Between my immediate family, we have had 11 Subarus: 9 wagons, a coupe and a truck (not the Baja :wink2:). We like to ski, so the wagon became the perfect choice for us. Basically, look at the current Outback and follow its roots backwards for most of our Subaru Vehicles. As to when my family bought our first Subaru, I only know it was before I was born because there is a picture of me coming home from the hospital in the coupe :laugh:. Never asked my parents when they bought it. Pre-1974 anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts