im asking either a small donation for new parts ive bought

all old parts are free

local prefered but will meet whitin the tristate area

ask what u need and ill let ya know if i have it

i also have a 2.2 available for 50 bucks

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
That is indeed a pretty general post there! Do you have filters? tires? doors? Perhaps take pictures of this stash, so we potential buyers have something to base requests off but you're still saved the trouble of listing ALL THE THINGS?
And, may I ask about this 2.2 for $50? If it's a whole 2.2L SOHC boxer, details please? If it's a 2.2 speaker surround system, still, details?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have doors but i have the door cards and window regulator

here is a small list of what i have:

rear cv axles, driveshafts, awd clutch set for auto, viscous coupler for 5spd, hitch, cooling fans, front calipers, switches/buttons, door mirrors, inside trim stuff, fuel pump, outback springs, ps pump, ac compressor, 5spd trans 3.9 ratio for parts, legacy fog lights, outback fog lights, ecu's, tcu's... tons of sensors and relays... and more

all of the parts are free come and get it

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And, may I ask about this 2.2 for $50? If it's a whole 2.2L SOHC boxer, details please? If it's a 2.2 speaker surround system, still, details?
yes it is a whole 2.2 its got something like 210k on it and it needs a valve job.... it burns oil... it was running when i pulled from the car

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Do You have rear door panels? I have a black interior. Also looking for a female end of a rear seat belt. Non-center.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

David

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Well, now I'm in the market for a left 99 Outback/SUS fog lamp. How pitted are the lenses you've got, and do you have both left and right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
njdrsubaru
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing