Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CamelCamelCamel has Husky Liners for Gen 5 priced at $98.88. $12.50 S&H. My email link went through Amazon. Best price was through other sellers listed on Amazon.

·
Registered
Subaru Outback 2011 Limited 2.5
40 Posts
No Husky

I put Husky Liners on my wife's Camry. The driver side plastic mat warped and it looked like a mess. I claimed the warranty after 5 years and the new one they sent me did the same thing. I put them in the trash and got WeatherTech. Those keep the form and look much nicer. Happy wife, happy life.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear they didn't work out for you. Given the many threads on the Husky/Weathertec liner debate around here you are in a very small minority of multiple defective Husky liners. I've had both and had to send both back out of the box for being warped. It happens. Given the Husky's superior coverage and much less cost I like them better. Different strokes.

·
Registered
2018 Subaru Outback 3.6r - 2014 Tacoma 4.0 V-6
22 Posts
Put the Husky's in my '18 Outback and have had no issues. They were under $100.00 on Amazon Prime, free shipping. Also put them in my '14 Taco back in 2014 and they have worked out great! More floor coverage than Wheathertec.

Good Luck and Happy Motoring!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.