Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
02 LL Bean Perl White, H6
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be here, Picked up a 02LLBean Put in a new engine (original 200K+ timing chain gears broke). Put inone of the low mileage ones from Japan. Pulled the entire interior out it had alot of Big Hairy dog damage, and filthy, tons of dust and dog hair in places I haveno idea how it would get there. But replaced the carpet 2 door panels the pieceabove the glove box shift knob emg break handle steering wheel panels in theback area. All this was had chew marks scratches and gouges. Don’t get me wrongI love dogs! Pulled the headliner and cleaned it un-clogged all the drains. Fabricateda splash guard under the engine, replaced the drive shaft (ujoint). Just aboutall parts have come from the salvage yard…replaced most of the dash and switchbulbs. Had one standard wheel got the LLBean wheel from the Salvage yard andpainted them Graphite gray. This is just some of the things I have done. But need some insight on replacing the littlewhite linkage with the shaft that goes into the Inside/ fresh air door. Withoutdraining the AC system and pulling the unit out. It is located on the top rightside of the unit.

Any help would be great,:| even a picture of the actuatormounting.

Thanks

Bill

·
Premium Member
(formerly) 03 H6 OBW , (presently) 06 WRX Sportwagon & 2021 Honda CR-V
18,590 Posts
wow - nice restoration

(can't help with the blend door thingy)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts