Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium CVT
297 Posts
Nice have you installed it?

·
Registered
2005 OBW 2.5L, 1989 Subaru Justy, RIP Blu
7,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet, came today, weather sucky outside, and will be for the week. I get a break in the weather I will tackle it. They have other hitches on clearance too, not subaru.

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
Definitely a good price! Hope it works out well for you.

My 2008 has the OEM hitch and seemed to tow very well the one time I tried it. I really want to get a metal utility trailer for it...just something big enough to handle anything reasonable. The most I'd probably ever want to pull with it is an ATV, since I really want to get myself a nice 4X4 one some day.

·
Registered
2007 OBXT Limited, 5MT 148K
420 Posts
Not yet, came today, weather sucky outside, and will be for the week. I get a break in the weather I will tackle it. They have other hitches on clearance too, not subaru.

Psst! Your link doesn't work.

(not that I need another hitch anyway)

·
Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,385 Posts
wow that's dirty cheap. and it comes with hardware, pins, and a drawbar? crazy, wonder why it's so cheap?

·
Registered
Somebody Else's XT
14,447 Posts
Ha! A day after I took delivery of a used Subaru hitch for more $. Oh well, at least I got the factory wiring kit. A nice one with a repeater and its own fuse, too.

·
Registered
2005 OBW 2.5L, 1989 Subaru Justy, RIP Blu
7,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The compnay that made them went out of business, so they probably got them for a song. The only reference I found to this company was on a dodge truck forum where the guy described it as thicker then hidden hitch, but the paint was peeling off (not powder coated) and he was looking for some part.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.