Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I want to lift my outback, un-heard of? I'd like to go up 2 to 4 inchs... are they any kits avaliable[sp]? Its just to low right now, i've really tore up my front bumper and ripped off the whole skid plate :/ what are my opitions? I really would prefer suspension lift rather then a bodylift but ethier will do...any insight will be awsome.

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
Check around iSRPerformance. As far as I know they are the only place that sells lift kits for the Outback in the U.S. I'll tell you though their customer service does kinda suck :(

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
draggin rocker said:
are they ****ing crazy! $695 for a 2 inch body lift?
I agree their prices are ridiculous but you can't buy them anywhere else :mad: I was seriously considering buying the kit and lift springs although with the new '05 Outback having clost to 9 inches of ground clearance I kinda lost interest as I'm planning to but an XT here pretty soon.

Anyway I didn't search too extensively on this, I don't doubt you could find a kit somewhere else although I wouldn't get your hopes up on finding it too much cheaper. If you do happen to find something please post it here ASAP as there are many here that are interested in this type of thing just like yourself ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts