Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention All,

Recently I was blessed with a 2004 Outback Sedan, entirely stock. It is dark blue. I need to mod it out though! What should I do? Wheels? Exhaust? Stance? Anything, please!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
The answer to modding suggestions lies within your personal likes and tastes. Are you a skiier, off-roader, WRC rally enthusiast, performance, handling, hiking, biking, K-9, camping etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am a snowboarder. A roof rack is a definite. Personally, I was looking for an off-road/performance mix. I want the performance wheels, but I am a huge fan of my elevation and AWD.

·
Registered
2004 Outback Wagon, 2.5, 4EAT, All weather package.
1,036 Posts
I would probably get rid of the two-tone paint if you've got it. Make it all one color. Tint, and I would probably look for some JDM tail lights as well (clear, no amber, looking for a set for my car). Headlights you can disassemble yourself if you want to make them clear just pop out the orange reflector, if you want to make HIDs in the headlights this is a great time ti retrofit in projectors.

·
Registered
2004 Outback Wagon, 2.5, 4EAT, All weather package.
1,036 Posts
Is yours the 2.5 H4 or the 3.0 H6? Either way they sound great with the right exhaust.

·
Registered
2002 Outback Wagon
311 Posts
Do a lift with the forester suspension swap for the off roading you could even get forester king springs to add more lift.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts