Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 2.5 Limited. LP Aventure, Bilstein, Rallitek, Pirelli, Frontrunner, Diode Dynamics
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the ICECO JP 12v fridge fit in the cargo area with the cargo cover closed?

Looking To have a fridge 24/7 but hidden with the cargo cover.

Any other fridge I should consider?

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i in Wilderness Green
74 Posts
I reckon the JP30 would fit pretty well at 15" in height, I've got the Dometic CFX3 55 and with the cover it comes out at 20" in height which is just a bit to big to use the cover.

·
Registered
2016 2.5 Limited. LP Aventure, Bilstein, Rallitek, Pirelli, Frontrunner, Diode Dynamics
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I placed an order and will report my findings.

I’m excited to always always have cold drinks and food.

·
Registered
2010 Outback 2.5 Prem
74 Posts
Hey, what's your intended use? I am 'that close' to buying a 12v fridge for longer camping trips, but then you have to spend as much or more on a battery solution if you're going to use it when you're car is not running. At least for trips that involve driving, then staying a couple days, driving, repeat. 500 watt lithium batteries (Jackery, Goal Zero, etc) cost a dollar per watt, and you might burn through that power in a day and a half in warm weather, which then means a solar panel... stuff, money and fuss factor. I'm trying to make it pencil out in my imagination before I pitch the idea to the better half.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.