Subaru Outback Forums banner

I'm lookin for one, input?

1434 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  kybishop
Looking for a Gen 3 Outback ....I thought 08-10 was gen 3 so i was pretty happy to learn that 05-09 was actually a gen 3, closer to my price range. Anyway just wondering pros on cons to a certain year or anything to look out for.

I owned a 2005 Subaru Baja and I loved that thing but I got a family now and the outback lets me have my family but still have some fun if needed :) Of course I'd love the Turbo but they are pretty hard to come by and the ones I do see are 110,000 miles or so...which I know for a Subaru isn't horrible BUT I dont wanna pay 17k for a car with that many miles. I'll be trading my Toyota FJ cruiser in for an Outback.

Any input is appreciated!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
05 Outback Limited
15 Posts
I just got my 05 Limited about 3 months ago. It's not a turbo but I don't really see the point. The gen-3's are awesome cars with or without a turbo. I think in the long run it'll be more beneficial to get yourself something you know that was taken good care of, perhaps a lower mileage non-turbo.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.