Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
03 Outback H6-3.0 Black Granite Pearl
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this is the last year for the tires on my 03 Outback. either looking for something in stock size or i was looking to get 17's off a newer Outback/legacy.

i have nokian hakka's for winter tires but if i could find something that would be suitable for getting out of where i live that would be fine. the driveway is dirt/sand ans slightly uphill to get to the road. not usually plowed when i leave for work so the winter tires helped.

225-60-16 for stock size or 225-55-17 for the bigger using the 17x7 5 spokes on the 05-09 outback/legacy

was looking at Falken WildPeak A/T Trail since they will give me what i want. anyone have any experience with these. light trail use, snow/ice. i live in a place with a dirt/sand driveway that isn't usually plowed or sanded when i leave and tends to get icy.
i've looked at reviews by people on tire rack but no one seems to have used them in snow yet so my main thing is how good are they. i know they won't replace a dedicated winter tire but.

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5i Limited, Ice Silver/Black
1,998 Posts
There has been quite a bit of discussion on the Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail. Search is your friend.
That said, I see tirebuyer.com has a $50 rebate through their site or EBay, free ship to installer or home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts