Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a very curious pattern on the background of the infotainment screen. Has anyone ever seen this before?? I'm looking to purchase and was checking out a 2015 2.5 OB Premium and saw this on the screen. Of course the dealer said it's NBD. Functionality is all there but I've just never seen anything like it in any electronic screens. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,322 Posts
There's a very curious pattern on the background of the infotainment screen. Has anyone ever seen this before?? I'm looking to purchase and was checking out a 2015 2.5 OB Premium and saw this on the screen. Of course the dealer said it's NBD. Functionality is all there but I've just never seen anything like it in any electronic screens. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance
moved thread, updated title.

·
Registered
2011 outback 2.5i limited cvt
180 Posts
yes my 15 legacy has it also. there is a tsb for faults with head units and this is one. you have display failure as well as me and it requires the head unit to be replaced. i will be using my subaru gold contract to get mine replaced.

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5i Limited w/ EyeSight - Lapis Blue Pearl
69 Posts
Thought I had seen another post on this previously:
http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/138-gen-5-2015-present/443034-infotainment-lines.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes my 15 legacy has it also. there is a tsb for faults with head units and this is one. you have display failure as well as me and it requires the head unit to be replaced. i will be using my subaru gold contract to get mine replaced.
Thanks for the info.
Newbie question: Whats "tsb for faults"?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is a tsb for subaru dealers. 15-177-14r. condition requires head unit replacement.
Thanks for the detailed help everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts