Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just bought a Subaru subwoofer and want to install it tomorrow (Monday) afternoon assuming the UPS delivery person delivers it. However, mother nature being as cool as she is, decided it was time to snow a couple inches here in Denver :)D), but that's not going to stop me. However, I would like to make the job as easy as possible. It's going in my '99 OBS, and I'd like to put it under the drivers seat, so that I can "feel" the bass without having to turn it up very loud. I assume it will fit under there, right? Also, what's the easiest way to install it? Can I just slide it in from the back, or is it easier to pull the front seat out (remember, I said there is snow on the ground, so I'd like to spend as little time outside as possible. ;)

Anyone have any other hints/suggestions?

Thanks,
Matt

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
Yeah, I have a suggestion...Do it in a heated garage! :D Anyway, it would be easiest to take the seat out to run the wires and such. It shoud fit without any problem under the driver's seat. Brian

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe...yeah, I'd love to do it in a heated garage, but that's just not an option. I do have a garage, but it will probably be colder in there than it will be outside, since the garage isn't heated. At least outside warms up a little with the sun! ;)

Anyway, glad to hear it should fit! :D

Matt

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...already got the sub installed 2 days ago, though. ;) However, that link may prove to be useful in the future.

Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts