Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, PZEV, Satin White Pearl, SAP, OEM Hitch, Body Side Moldings, Door Edge Guards, Wheel Arch Moldings, Splash Guards, Rear Seat Back Protectors, Rear Bumper Cover, Pin
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've owned quite a few cars over the years but I seem to have a chronic interior door scuff issue:(

It started with my 2011 and has now carried over to my 2013:( Is this a generation 4 issue or does this happen with earlier models?

Love my Outback, hate the scuffs:28:

Subaru owners chime in!

Come on guys, I got short legs...is it me?:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,644 Posts
...I have them too, on both our cars. It's feet hitting that part of the door everytime you get out of the car leaving the marks. a royal PIA.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I'm careful getting in and out, no scuffs. May depend on the kind of shoes you wear too.

·
Premium Member
2013 Outback 3.6R Ltd- Nav, Eyesight, HK, Graphite Gray Metallic
815 Posts
I've had them on all my recent cars, but on my new '13 OB there seem to be fewer marks. I know it's just my big feet when I am getting out, but I can't help it. I think the OB has more room and that's why there aren't so many marks. I'd put some 3M or other clear plastic protection on that spot, but I don't think it would stick to the textured surface. One thing I can add from years of experience, if you don't clean the marks off regularly, they get harder and harder to remove.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,017 Posts
I wish they had a strip of carpet across the bottom of the door like my truck. No scuffs.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I wish they had a strip of carpet across the bottom of the door like my truck. No scuffs.
hint, hint..anyone in the aftermarket want to produce a molded scuff carpet ?

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, PZEV, Satin White Pearl, SAP, OEM Hitch, Body Side Moldings, Door Edge Guards, Wheel Arch Moldings, Splash Guards, Rear Seat Back Protectors, Rear Bumper Cover, Pin
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts