Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I was looking at buying some interior LED's for my car from your website but I was wondering if the 2017 LED's would fit in the 2018 outback? Im looking for the map, dome, and cargo lights.

Thanks

·
Supporting Vendor
2015 STI
456 Posts
Hello Mike,

Our team is in the process of updating all of the listings to include 2018 model year fitment. The 2017's fitment should carry over to 2018 as well, but please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions: (314) 205-3033

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Premium Member
2018 Outback 3.6R Limited; 2" LP Aventure lift, LPA skid plates and small bumper guard, diff breather relocation, subframe skids; Motegi MR118 17x8et32 wheels; Yakima LoadWarrior with extension; ARB
318 Posts
Planning to replace my trunk light with one of yours, so good to see the products that are listed for a 2017 fit a 2018 as well. :)

·
Registered
'03 outback limited, '01 Outback Limited, '01 Legacy L wagon, '96 Legacy Brighton wagon
2,176 Posts
Except for your high beam LEDs that won't fit in the RH headlight case! Still haven't had the time to modify the cover to make more room.

·
Supporting Vendor
2015 STI
456 Posts
Except for your high beam LEDs that won't fit in the RH headlight case! Still haven't had the time to modify the cover to make more room.
Shoot us some pictures! We want to make a note of that and provide more assistance for you: [email protected]

It's an extremely low-profile design and fits nearly every application without modification, but in some rare cases modification is required. If that's the case for the 2018 Outback, we will want to make a note of that for future reference.

Nick C.

·
Registered
'03 outback limited, '01 Outback Limited, '01 Legacy L wagon, '96 Legacy Brighton wagon
2,176 Posts
The lamp itself fits - it is the control module that just will not allow the cover to be put back in place on that side - I spent about 2 hours trying everything possible to get it to go, to no avail. The other side, while it took a few tries, did go back together.

I also notified one of your salesmen about the problem - the module case just needs to be made smaller to fit the 2000-2004 OBs.

·
Supporting Vendor
2015 STI
456 Posts
Thank you for reaching out with this information, we will be forwarding it to the appropriate personnel!

Please contact us at any time if we can be of assistance, and thank you for your support.

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
2019 Outback Touring 2.5
141 Posts
Will a 2019 Outback suffer from a dim glowing LED if they are used to replace the interior bulbs?

·
Supporting Vendor
2015 STI
456 Posts
We're yet to have a 2019 model in for official testing, but to my knowledge, we haven't had any reports of that issue!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
2 Posts
I upgraded all the interior bulbs in my 2016 Outback with LEDs from Diode Dynamics. The results are superb. Although Diode Dynamics can be a bit expensive, you receive a quality product.

I'll post some photos soon.

·
Premium Member
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
652 Posts
I did it the same. You can nickle and dime them and get cheap knock offs with questionable quality and no real warranty. Just do it right.

·
Supporting Vendor
2015 STI
456 Posts
I upgraded all the interior bulbs in my 2016 Outback with LEDs from Diode Dynamics. The results are superb. Although Diode Dynamics can be a bit expensive, you receive a quality product.

I'll post some photos soon.
I'm glad you're enjoying them. Thanks for choosing Diode!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

1 - 15 of 15 Posts