Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend just purchased a 2013 Subaru Outback and she scratched one of the interior trim pieces. Not sure how she managed to do that.

I am looking for the part number for the interior plastic cover that goes between the map/reading lights in the front of the car. It is the one that has the vents for blue tooth speaker...

Any help would be appreciated!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Subarupartsonline.com I think is the web site that sells oem stuff just google that site put in the info and search in there, must have been one **** of a scratch lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Subarupartsonline.com I think is the web site that sells oem stuff just google that site put in the info and search in there, must have been one **** of a scratch lol

Thanks, I will try searching that site. Yes, the scratch is deep...I guess she did it with the car key. Still unsure how it happened. :confused:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Looking at the 13s stuff inside you might have to wait mid year or so to find 13 stuff on this site to find really what you have,but looking a the 12s cost it won't be much and a ease fix as well,but this is a good site to know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
kmssgoten
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing