Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stealth Hitches™ is a new sponsor for this forum. We are introducing completely invisible hitches for a variety of Subaru models. Stealth hitches are: The Hitch Made To Be Hidden™. The aesthetic beauty of the vehicle is maintained while adding lifestyle functionality. Visible bars, visible receivers and bumper cutouts are not required, nor is ground clearance sacrificed. Our “latch block” is stainless steel and all our hitch components are 100% made in the USA.

Please go to our website for more information. A video on the website best describes our hitches. If your vehicle is not listed, please call as we are constantly adding vehicles to our product line.

We are located in Sugar Hill Georgia. You can contact Steve or Jan on this forum. We are happy to be a part of the Subaru Outback forum!

·
Registered
2001 Outback 5 speed, 2000 Outback Automatic, 2002 Legacy Wagon Automatic. All 2.5L
269 Posts
I wondered why a link wasn't provided, so I went to your site as you suggested. Subaru is listed in the "coming soon" section. Please let us know when you have something for Subarus.

·
Registered
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
6,140 Posts
We are trying to get one in for development. We are offering the first person to schedule a 2017 or 2018 Outback hitch installation in our shop will receive a free hitch. We are located in Sugar Hill, GA (Atlanta).
Given the pricing you've quoted, as in "free", I don't think you'll have any problem getting a volunteer. If I lived in the area and had this model year OB, I would certainly volunteer.

·
Registered
2016 Outback 3.6R Limited
175 Posts
.......We are introducing completely invisible hitches for a variety of Subaru models.....
I checked the web page and didn't see anything that supports that statement. Can you definitively state which models are projected to be supported?

Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts