Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Outback 2.5i Ltd and 2011 Outback 3.6 Ltd
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an invisible bra put on? We have a new Outback and are considering doing it. Any comments on the different brands. Anyone know a good place to have it done in the Framingham, MA area?
Thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wish my gf wore an invisible bra! :D

But honestly, call around to your local Ziebert Locations, they should know or even ask a dealer.

·
Registered
2020 Outback LDF MSRP $37,383
104 Posts
R U referring to the 3M film product? If so - I had mine done two weeks ago. No '05 patterns out yet so the guy had to do the cutting on the surface. Didn't slip once !!!!!!! Took 5 hours. Cost $450 for the entire front end, mirrors, fender eyebrows

·
Registered
MY17 Subaru Outback 3.6R
288 Posts
Invisi-Guard - Brisbane Agent for Stonegard

Starting September 1, 2004, I will be the Brisbane agent for Stonegard (which is the invisible bra). Check out my webpage for more details. There is also a link to the supplier (Polaris on the 2nd page) which pretty much answers all questions. If you are in the Sydney area, ask for Warren or Glen and let them know Chris form Brisbane sent you. For all you guys in Brisbane, Gold Coast and northern NSW, I am your man. I haven't got prices yet but will give a special price for you guys. I will be getting the full treatment on my OB when I get the bonnet, front bumper and some other areas resprayed. I will be getting a new mobile phone by this weekend so check the website for changes.

Hope to hear from you guys

Chris

·
Registered
Formerly 04 Outback 3.0R VDC, now 2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS DiD
1,617 Posts
Looks like a good thing Chris, hope you do well with it. Is it removeable and replaceable in the event of a smash repair for example?

·
Registered
MY17 Subaru Outback 3.6R
288 Posts
Yes it comes off very easily and doesn't leave any trace it was even there. Of course once you take it off you can't re-use it as the film streches when taking it off.

·
Registered
2020 Outback LDF MSRP $37,383
104 Posts
TechnoSapien

Techno - no one ever answered my post on your site concerning the amount of oil it takes for an oil change. You have a letter from a Suby tech that states that the 4.2 qt published in the Owner's manual is incorrect - the real amount is 4.8 with a filter. WRONG - I know - I believed the 4.8 and it put the oil way over the top bend on the dipstick - I had to syphon the overage out. 4 litre is the correct amount - just as the owner's manual states - which is 4 ¼ qt - which is 4 qt + 8oz.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts