Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback Limited
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
iPhone 6 and 2017 Outback info requested

Per the title, I have an iPhone 6 and a 2017 Outback. On the phone screen an image of the caller is displayed - incoming call or outgoing call. A few months back the image only started loading about 1/4 the way. I took my OB to Subaru today to have this looked at, as I wanted it fixed. Subaru indicated it's a known problem and they are working with Apple to fix the issue - I'm told an apple update to iOS is the issue as IT WORKED IN THE PAST with my phone and this OB. I'm using iOS 11.4.1, which I think is the latest version.

I was told the image size needs to be less than 100Kb - I'll be testing this, but my request is to know if others out there using an iPhone 6 (specifically) see their contact's image on their phone screen - meaning what I was told is wrong info.

Hope the above makes sense and that many can reply so I can see if the dealer got the right info or something else is wrong.

Thanks for your comments.

·
Registered
2017 Outback Limited
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I lowered the image resolution so the image was 80Kb - 20K less than the max 100K.. did not work... so that's not the answer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts