Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Outback 2.5i
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my '05 Outback used as a gift from my sister. It's out of warranty but not an old clunker. I decided to bring it into Ira Subaru (the closest Subaru dealer to me) for a tire mount and balance and a wheel alignment.

Normally, I don't like bringing my out-of-warranty cars to the dealer, but I have to say that I was very satisfied with the service, pricing, and after-service inquiries to make sure that everything was right.

Ira Subaru is a really small dealership. But, you can tell that it's a GOOD dealership because of all the people who were bringing their cars in for service. The waiting room was always on the move with people coming and going. From what I could tell, though they are busy, they move their service customers in and out pretty well. Good flow.

I kept overhearing the service advisor speaking with the other customers, and his recommendations were always fair. There were no cheap upsells, just good counsel on what their cars NEEDED.

I like this small dealership. I will definitely go there for service again.

-mike552

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Limited with SAP
25 Posts
Thanks Mike! I'll be moving to the North Shore soon and will need a service location for my 2013 Ltd. I had a good feeling about IRA Subaru when I first visited them a few months back.

Cheers!
Gary.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Parts desk was a little sloppy. Went there to pick up crush washers for my last OB. Gave me the wrong ones so I was a little irritated. Wasnt obvious until I went to use it. At least it is a cheap part and not work driving back for a new one, but I went there because it is down the street from the nearest walmart to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts