Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
Can you go into more of a description of your experience? :confused:

Registered
05 OBXT
Another positive vote for Irvine Subaru. I went in last Friday @ noon and bought the car within an hour. No pressure and they met my price. My salesman was Mark Cestr. It was the easiest car buying session I ever experienced!

Registered
2005 Subaru Outback 2.5XT Ltd wagon, silver/charcoal.
YES!!! I just my OB XT from Irvine Subaru at dealer invoice!!! My salesman was Paul Nagel, and he was VERY helpful. Great selection and awesome service. Two thumbs up!

Registered
2005 Subaru Outback 2.5XT Ltd wagon, silver/charcoal.
Perhaps they have undergone a management change since then, because my experience was quite pleasant.

Registered
Big Ups!

I bought my '05 OBS about 7 weeks ago... probably the best car buying experience I ever had. My salesman's name was Roger, and he put ZERO pressure on me and the wife. I liked that a lot.

He would present stuff like the Ext. Warranty, accessories, all that crap... if we said we weren't interested, he just went to the next one, never once trying to talk us into something.

I'm heading up there, err down there for my first oil change, and to have them re-balance my front pass. wheel, as I knocked the weight off of it hitting the grand canyon of potholes last weekend, so I'll have a crack at their service dept.!

Jeff

Registered
2005 Legacy GT Limited
I worked directly with the owner - Desiree.

Negotiated the deal via email (3 of them).

Got my Legacy GT Limited for $27,000 - 2 months ago.

Very happy.

Service has been good, and my first oil change was free.

Registered
iyamdman said:
I worked directly with the owner - Desiree.

Negotiated the deal via email (3 of them).

Got my Legacy GT Limited for $27,000 - 2 months ago.

Very happy.

Service has been good, and my first oil change was free.

nice car...

Actually ALL of your oil changes should be free... at least that is what they told me when I bought my car. As long as I owned it, oil changes were included!

jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts