Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Limited with SAP
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a shout out to Irvine Subaru and our salesman, Marcello. :jump:

This was undoubtedly the best car-buying experience I've ever had! After a few phone calls and emails, we made arrangements for Marcello to pick us up at the Orange County Airport (John Wayne Airport) and drive us to the dealer to finalize the sale. We were in and out in less than an hour...driving our new 2013 Ltd + SAP to the beach! Then lunch and a 4 hour drive back to Las Vegas. :roadtrip:

Irvine Subaru was so transparent compared to Subaru of Las Vegas...where we got the run around with everything...and this was on the Costco program! We also got a better price from Irvine than Vegas...so the trip cost us a little time...but a day at the beach is always a good day! Just ask my wife! :cool:

About the Vegas dealership...avoid them! :28: We had a nice salesperson, but the management is not much help (that's too nice!).
I put $10K down on a car which they were supposed to bring down from SLC...and their lack of communication resulted in the SLC dealer selling the car 3 days after our supposed deal! :gasp: That's just wrong! I would never go to a Findlay dealer again!

:29: So kudos to Marcello at Irvine Subaru! :29:

-Gary

·
Registered
2005 Outback XT Ltd, 5 speed,Champagne Gold, 2005 Baja Turbo 5 speed, Garnet Red Pearl
54 Posts
Bought my Baja (new)

from Frank's, also.

Same experience.

Entire deal was done via internet & phone, including all necessary work for them to purchase my trade in.

They came to my house, more than an hour away.

No fuss, no muss.

Deal done.

They were great!

Tom

·
Registered
Honda / Toyota / Outback??
56 Posts
Good Experience with 2015 Outback Order/Purchase

Recently place and purchase the 15 Premium Outback with EyeSight thru Desire @ Irvine Sub. From time of order to pickup car was 8 wks. Received the Subaru 2 year free maintenance voucher from Subaru in the mail and the DMV license plate less than 2 wks from paperwork process with finance guy at dealer. Finance guy follow thru on the paperworks and the dealership did it's job. It was good and smooth experience. Hoping it will be the same good experience when it's time to purhase a Legacy in about hmm.... 7 years?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts