Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

Love it or hate it?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Registered
'17 Outback Limited w/ Eye Sight 2.5 CVT...bought used-

Registered
2017 Outback Premium H4.
I put some new decals on my cruiser. I just like the way they look. Some will like it, some will hate it... "This is my Outback. There are many like it, but this one is mine." - Me

View attachment 497944

View attachment 497945

View attachment 497946

View attachment 497947

I added a poll, only because I'm curious. You won't hurt my feelings. 馃榿
Interceptor is reasonable. It reminds me of the time I tried to find out, experimentally, at what speed my long-gone 2014 2.5 six speed would settle down, and the back end would stop wiggling. I have to say that I found the speed at which it began to settle down (it was 75 MPH). But I ain't gonna say at what point, or where, it began to behave nicely. Fortunately, a 21 mm rear sway bar solved the problem.

Registered
2010 Outback 3.6R 2014 Legacy 2.5i
I have to ask, what, exactly are you trying to intercept? Grannie waling across the street? Do you got headers? a bloawh? NOS? :D

looks fine to me though...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I have to ask, what, exactly are you trying to intercept? Grannie waling across the street? Do you got headers? a bloawh? NOS? :D

looks fine to me though...
Nah. The young trollop up the street. She comes by occasionally playing the vamp, but she's rotten at it. Haw haw haw!!!

I do have some upgrades yes, headers, etc., and she is easy to impress. 馃榿

Registered
But this is a Subaru, not a Ford... call me old fashioned, but I expect an interceptor to be overly accessorized (grille guards, spotlight, strobe LED lights, megaphone, utility tires, etc..)
I get that; when you say it, it makes sense. But somehow, visually, the car tames the decal and gives it a sense of real deal. I think it has to do with the placement, font choice and decal color - quite an accomplishment by Maxboost08. Takes an artistic eye to blend these two concepts - imagine, raising eyebrows with a station wagon!!

Registered

Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
Decals on cars are only good if they make your car go faster.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Decals on cars are only good if they make your car go faster.
It does. The decals added 3 horses. The spacing between the lettering adds an additional 1鈪 horses. Haw haw haw!!!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts