Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Outback 2.5i
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're not in the mid west and we're the border for you guys.

Can I hang out here? I can tell you stories of snow! (Used to live in Socal)

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
25,813 Posts

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,046 Posts
I don't get it?

I live in Colorado, I am a transplanted Pennsylvania Hick, born in Detroit.

I hang out here sometimes...

I have stories of snow as well...

But I still don't get it.

:ucrazy:

·
Master Caster
16,046 Posts
I'm a transplant from Texas.

Anyhow, I don't spend a lot of time on here but I'm up in the foothills near Boulder.
There are many, many transplants from Texas...both on the Front Range and out on the Western Slope.

I currently live in the pit of h*ll that is...Denver-ish. Thornton to be clear...

Out Boulder-way is a bit better. My fav-salvage yard is out there. SuperRupair. I should swing out and visit Doug. I could use a 5th XT oem alloy wheel since I have the new,Red car.

·
Registered
2014 Outback 2.5i grey
4 Posts
New here, Moved to CO in July 2016. I've got a 2014 Outback. Just took it on a jeep trail and she did beautifully. (Rollins Pass)

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Outback 3.6R Limited +M/R +HK
31 Posts
New OB owner in Colorado here. I'm over near Morrison/Golden/Green Mountain area. Usually you can catch me at Explicit Crew and Denver Auto Enthusiast meets.

·
Registered
2008 Subaru Outback Base. 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i. 2013 Harely-Davidson FLHTK.
746 Posts
This is a bit older thread but....

I am in the SW Denver area, C470 & Mineral area to be exact. I am and have always been a Subaru fanatic. I have owned somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 Subaru's since 1980.

Bob

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm looking for a very good indie shop in Glenwood Springs, Carbondale, Basalt. Daughter has a very nice 2008 Outback XT 5EAT, 120K miles. Showing a couple of strange signs....might be transmission, TQ. I'm 2200 miles away. I'd like to get her set up to look at this. fix, and then do some baseline work. Also looking to proactively replace the turbo pretty soon.

Any suggestions? Thanks VERY much.

·
Master Caster
16,046 Posts
I'm looking for a very good indie shop in Glenwood Springs, Carbondale, Basalt. Daughter has a very nice 2008 Outback XT 5EAT, 120K miles. Showing a couple of strange signs....might be transmission, TQ. I'm 2200 miles away. I'd like to get her set up to look at this. fix, and then do some baseline work. Also looking to proactively replace the turbo pretty soon.

Any suggestions? Thanks VERY much.
That is a really tough area to recommend. I lived on the Western Slope for 10 years...That's a tough one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts