Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, EyeSight & Navigation (Wilderness Green)
170 Posts
Awesome rig! (Finally blackwall tires, too.) Lots of luck with it.

Cheers ...

·
I need a fog horn, ,
2004 Outback Sport
212 Posts
Sweet!!

I love that color combo.

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
Very nice, what is the exact colors to that car? I really like that combo. Brian

·
Registered
2013 XV Crosstrek
665 Posts
Blue/Granite Opal as shown on the need-desire webpage

Atlantic Blue Pearl/Granite Gray

is the full name. I do not know the color codes though.

Jay

·
Registered
2013 XV Crosstrek
665 Posts
Price on sticker, including all options, destination charge was a little over $29k. Since I paid invoice through the VIP program, my final cost, including the one option I had installed (the auto dimm compass mirror) and Tax (6%), title, etc. was like a little over $27k

Jay

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Jay,

Which dealer did you buy from? Would you recommend the dealer? I'm looking for a reputable dealer (if one exist) in NJ.

·
Registered
2005 Outback 2.5XT 5MT Atlantic Blue/Graphite
11 Posts
Jay H -
I'm just curious, what's the VIP program that you purchased your's through?

- Greg

·
Registered
2013 XV Crosstrek
665 Posts
Sorry for the late reply, I just got back from vacation and didn't notice I had replies til now.

I bought mine from Liberty Subaru in Oradell, NJ (you can see a review in the Dealership review forum). I had a good experience but then again, it's not like I had to haggle or anything since I went through the VIP program. But they were professional and I would recommend them. They do a lot of volume and they are a SPT dealership.

The VIP program I went through was IMBA or the Int. Mountain Biking Association. Because I've been a member since like 1998 so I knew they had a program for Subaru to buy at invoice. Membership is cheap, something like $25 or so for a year so even if you don't bike, it's worth it to be a member. You have to be a member for 6 months before purchase time though.

However, Subaru has affiliations with a lot of organizations, such as the ACA (American Canoe Association) and others...

http://www.cars101.com/subaru/subaru_discounts.html

Lists a bunch of them...

it's worth it to look at if you're looking at buying one in the short term future. I see a lot of folks talking about haggling, I see no reason to, myself, except for trade ins, if you have a car to trade in...

Jay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts