Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
CWP/WI 3.6R
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined the 3.6R club yesterday. Snagged this Crystal White Pearl / Warm Ivory 3.6R '16 CPO Outback. Couldn't be happier! Apparently after I "reserved" the car locking out other potential buyers, at least a half a dozen wanted to see it / drive it. The salesperson's response was "Sorry, it's sold". :smile2:

·
Premium Member
2018 Subaru Outback Limited 3.6R Crystal White Pearl/black interior
327 Posts
Joined the 3.6R club yesterday. Snagged this Crystal White Pearl / Warm Ivory 3.6R '16 CPO Outback. Couldn't be happier! Apparently after I "reserved" the car locking out other potential buyers, at lteast a half a dozen wanted to see it / drive it. The salesperson's response was "Sorry, it's sold". :smile2:

Nice find!! I love the color.

·
Registered
2011 outback 3.6R LT. 2015 Outback 2.5 (white) eyesight, tow pakage, skid plate, moon roof
347 Posts
Good choice. No reason to ever look back.

·
Registered
Subaru Outback 3.6R Touring
2 Posts
My WS6 97 Firebird I bought new, started to having problems lately so my wife told me to buy a new car. I researched all the new cars for about a year or so, finally decided to check out Forester XT or Outback 3.6R. I’ve been driven V8 all my life so that had to have some power to it. After test drive both cars at the dealership, bought 2018 Outback 3.6R Touring in green color. I was very disappointed to find out Forester XT has no power, no hood scoop like old ones. Very happy with my 3.6R however.

·
Registered
Here to research and drool till I get my next Subaru.
19 Posts
Joined the 3.6R club yesterday. Snagged this Crystal White Pearl / Warm Ivory 3.6R '16 CPO Outback. Couldn't be happier! Apparently after I "reserved" the car locking out other potential buyers, at least a half a dozen wanted to see it / drive it. The salesperson's response was "Sorry, it's sold". :smile2:

Congrats! Its Beautiful!

·
Registered
Here to research and drool till I get my next Subaru.
19 Posts
What kind of actual MPG are you getting with the 3.6

·
Premium Member
2019 Outback 3.6R Limited Magnelite Grey and loaded; '98 Legacy Outback Limited MT-53,150 miles!
195 Posts
Congrats! It's GORGEOUS!!

I'm back and forth grey or blue for a 2019 and along comes someone, you, with a white one in good lighting and it tempts me....tempts me seriously.

IMO anyone living at a high elevation NEEDS the 3.6R or a turbocharged engine to avoid asthmatic wheezing (that's car wheezing, hopefully not person wheezing).

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Forester Premium, Crystal Black Silica, Pkg 15
1,381 Posts
Niiiiiiiice. Stormtrubaru!

·
Registered
2011 Outback 3.6 Limited Black with Tan Leather
12 Posts
Enjoy the new Baru ....Got me a 11 3.6R and its fast ..... Was a a big box club and found another OB to park next to .....

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 outback 3.6R LT. 2015 Outback 2.5 (white) eyesight, tow pakage, skid plate, moon roof
347 Posts
Don, get hung up on gs mileade crap. IT is irrelevant in the total picture. The 2,5 is crap in comparison. Your 3.5 will out perform it in all regards . Esoecially poer when needed. I have owned both and a 3.5 on hard pull will ge just as good fuel economy with less work. You will find the 2.5 laboring when the 3.5 i just cruising.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts