Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
CWP/WI 3.6R
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hit 30,000mi this weekend.

Changed the oil and discovered the oil pan gushes fluid. Great design Subaru. #facepalm

Car also has weathertech mats throughout. Quite happy with them.

·
Registered
'18 Outback Touring 3.6R, '11 Legacy 3.6R Limited. '11 WRX not stock
336 Posts
That's some impressive MPG your getting must be low drag from that thin air. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
2018 OB Limited 2.5
269 Posts
Had the day off today, so I decided to install the 19mm rear sway bar with upgraded bushings. The rear of the car feels much more stable and tight during faster turns.

Ha. I just saw you on the sway bar thread and commented! Glad you like it. On my list too... what bushings did you use?

And how goes the pregnancy?

·
Registered
CWP/WI 3.6R
115 Posts
Ha. I just saw you on the sway bar thread and commented! Glad you like it. On my list too... what bushings did you use?

And how goes the pregnancy?
Shawn, Chris ( @traildogck ) makes the bushings. Here is his thread: https://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/65-parts-accessories-performance/458146-subaru-specialty-products-tdck-cke-ssp.html

He makes a few different version of the bushings. I would pm him to determine the correct firmness. I went with 85d.

As for the pregnancy, it is good! Just passed 16 weeks!

Edit: BTW, there is a 20mm RSB version too: https://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/138-gen-5-2015-2019/356282-20mm-sway-bar.html

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
15,979 Posts
Had the day off today, so I decided to install the 19mm rear sway bar with upgraded bushings. The rear of the car feels much more stable and tight during faster turns.
Right On on the Upgrade...lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
He makes a few different version of the bushings. I would pm him to determine the correct firmness. I went with 85d.

As for the pregnancy, it is good! Just passed 16 weeks!

Edit: BTW, there is a 20mm RSB

That's awesome.. congratulations. I'm new here and since we are expecting as well , I tried the xt and 2.5 then 3.6 and we will totally be getting one come March before baby is here

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
CWP/WI 3.6R
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
!

That's awesome.. congratulations. I'm new here and since we are expecting as well , I tried the xt and 2.5 then 3.6 and we will totally be getting one come March before baby is here

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Thanks! And congrats to you too! About two weeks or less left for us!

Love the color :) Here's my 2019 OB 3.6R Limited
Woohoo!!

·
Registered
CWP/WI 3.6R
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Over the weekend decided to finally wash the car as it has been a bit. Still needs a good wash and wax job.

Also, I found an inexpensive set of brand new auto-dimming side mirrors. Hopefully I can try to get them installed before the kiddo comes.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts